Lynn Caudle Boynton, Esq. | Bethesda Magazine

Attorney Profiles


Lynn Caudle Boynton, Esq.

Clifford, Debelius, Boynton & Hyatt, Chtd.

316 East Diamond Ave.




Direct: 240-499-7465

Can I handle consent if my adult child, spouse or parents are in a car accident or have a medical crisis?
You cannot consent for medical treatment or act on behalf of your child who is over 18, without a properly written, notarized and witnessed medical or financial power of attorney. The same is true for your spouse or elderly parent!

Failing to get your affairs in order is tempting fate. The alternative is to file a petition for guardianship, which takes months and costs thousands of dollars in attorney’s fees. If someone dies without a will or trust in place, you have opted to let the laws of intestacy of the State of Maryland decide how your estate will be distributed.

For over 30 years, my practice has allowed me to combine my reverence for family with my legal skills to create estate plans and solve or anticipate problems for clients. Allow me to help you preserve your family legacy.

Rated by Super Lawyers; Wall Street Journal “Top Lawyer;” AV Rated by Martindale Hubbell; Estate, trust planning, probate and trust administration services

<< Back to the list

Leading Professionals »

Sponsored Content

Subscribe to our free newsletters

* indicates required

Dining Guide