Financial Professionals ProfilesSPONSORED CONTENT
Lindsey Rheaume Executive VP, Chief Commercial & Industrial Lending, EagleBank
7830 Old Georgetown Road
Awards and Honors
“Corporate Philanthropy Award,” Washington Business Journal, 2018; “Best Community Bank,” Bethesda Magazine’s Best of Bethesda Readers Poll, 2015, 2017, 2019; “Outstanding Corporate Citizen of the Year,” Northern Virginia Chamber of Commerce, 2018
What type of client do you specialize in?
We offer complete business and personal banking services. Clients include businesses, associations and non-profits, professionals, medical services providers and government contractors. We also serve builders and real estate developers, as well as homebuyers and other individuals seeking relationships with a local community bank.
What makes your client experience unique?
We were founded 20 years ago by local business owners and experienced bankers who intuitively recognized the need for a bank that focused on local businesses seeking a bank that provides:
- Local, quick response on loan requests; flexible financial solutions designed for business needs; and no waiting for answers from an out-of-area, out-of-state headquarters.
- Immediate access to CEO and senior management with local connections and a solid stake in the community.
- Lasting relationships with our clients vs. just opening accounts.
- A strong, local bank poised to keep up with its clients’ expansion and success, and able to increase lending capabilities for funding larger loans.
- A bank that listens to and learns about a client’s business before recommending solutions that may not be on a current product/service list.
- Flexibility that comes from knowledge of local market conditions.
- Familiarity with the business community and a strong desire to provide products and services that match specific, and sometimes, custom needs.
What do you find most satisfying about your job?
What’s best about serving as a local community bank is the community itself—the people we work with, the loyal relationships that mutually enhance the business, the bank and our people. As a community bank, volunteering and serving together to improve our community is heartfelt and a core component of our bank culture.