Vice President, Performance Consulting
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in human resources or related field.
A minimum of 15 years of experience in either human capital consulting, organizational development, or talent management, demonstrating progressive career growth and a pattern of exceptional performance.
10+ years experience in identifying and managing customer & client needs, creatively approaching solutions, and deciding and influencing appropriate courses of action
Proven track record consulting to business leaders and designing, developing, and implementing high impact solutions.
- MBA / MS in related field
- Understanding of Marketing, Sales, & Consumer Services more broadly
- Previous Hospitality experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Communicates concepts in a clear and persuasive manner that is easy to understand.
- Strong project management skills.
- Thrive in a fast - paced, project-driven organization.
- Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills, leadership and executive presence.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and change with excellent analytical skills where problems are complex.
- Able to work in a deadline driven environment—executing goals and delivering against the objectives of assignments to meet time, budget, and quality criteria; demonstrates initiative.
- Strategic and innovative thinker and agile learner; able to readily apply past learning in new situations to generate solutions to challenges and/or create something entirely new.
- Strong decision making skills – able to recognize and research a problem, and to identify its component parts, causes and cost impact.
- Ability to integrate and balance priorities, work activities and resources for the benefit of multiple key stakeholders.
- Broad knowledge of learning interventions and experience in the design of blended learning solutions to include eLearning, VILT and Social Collaboration.
- Results oriented; delivers results under difficult conditions and demonstrates balanced judgment under pressure.
- Highly organized and able to handle multiple priorities at any given point in time.
- Experienced developing business cases, return on investment models and writing proposals.
- Ability to review deliverables for completeness, quality, and compliance with established standards.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.