Vice President, Development
A Wider Circle seeks a high energy, passionate and creative Vice President for Development who will work closely with the President and board to double the organization’s reach and impact. You will join a dynamic team with a bold vision, to end poverty by inspiring, fostering and measuring individual and community level change. The Vice President (VP), Development reports directly to the President, serves as a key leadership team member, and is an active participant in strategic decisions affecting A Wider Circle. This position is responsible for all fundraising and development activities, with a goal of raising $10 million annually. The successful candidate will help forge new relationships to build A Wider Circle’s visibility, impact, and financial resources.
- Create and implement a comprehensive, aggressive 3-5 year strategic growth plan, including existing donors/channels and new opportunities;
- Set clear goals and priorities; identify metrics for success; measure program growth and present analyses to senior staff and board
- Lead Major Gifts, Corporate and Foundation Relations, Events, and Partnerships efforts to secure five- to seven-figure major donors;
- Manage strategic use of President’s time and engagement in leadership fundraising, arrange prospect meetings as appropriate, and develop strategy for fundraising presentations, speeches, and forums.
- Staff the Development Committee of the Board of Directors, and leverage board members to increase fundraising results and relationship building.
- Oversee stewardship for all donors focused on cultivation and upgrades.
- Provide mentoring and professional development opportunities to team.
- Develop annual departmental budgets.
- Collaborate with the Chief Operating Officer (COO) to develop revenue sources to meet A Wider Circle’s growth strategy
Please send resume and cover letter to jobs@Awidercircle.org