I: Job Summary
Emergent Biosolutions is seeking a Training & Development Coordinator to support multiple training initiatives within the commercial organization. The Coordinator will assist the different business units while focusing on specific training needs and goals. This individual will also aid in driving innovative ideas and practices that will improve the overall knowledge transfer process.
- Be an advocate for the training and development program to think in new ways of training and learning
- Administer and monitor training, create reports, and upload content for the different BUs utilizing the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Oversee and implement different training resources to ensure consistency and compliance (BrainShark, Qstream, SharePoint, MindMarker, eLM, SurveyMonkey)
- Assist with the development of a Learning and Development SharePoint site and manage on-going updates and maintenance
- Provide input in the training & development strategy and plan
- Track current training methods and best practices
- Gather feedback from key stakeholders in efforts to continually improve the knowledge transfer process
- Assist with driving innovation to transform ideas into actionable ideas and programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to communicate professionally in a corporate environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Manages time effectively and is well organized
- Self-starter and independent performer
- Establishes priorities to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Display creativity, flexibility
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work performed by those in this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all duties, and other duties may be assigned.
III: Education, Experience & Skills
- Ability to develop ideas and solutions to excel in the commercial organization
- Excellent computer and technical skills, including proficiency in both the Microsoft and SharePoint
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Previous experience working as a coordinator or event planner
- Ability to communicate effectively with management and other departments
- Proficient using Microsoft Suite
- Ability to effectively organize and manage multiple training initiatives simultaneously
- Strong understanding of business goals and standards for customer service
- Previous experience in effectively partnering with vendors
- Experience in monitoring yearly training plans and materials for all departments
- Knowledge of learning management systems and sales enablement tool
IV: Physical/Mental Requirements
Type/keyboard, use phone, fax, copier, and computer, problem solve, make decisions, plan, communicate, and prepare written communications.
Emergent BioSolutions is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, Protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Information submitted will be used by Emergent BioSolutions for activities related to your prospective employment. Emergent BioSolutions respects your privacy and any use of the information submitted will be subject to the terms of our
Emergent BioSolutions does not accept non-solicited resumes or candidate submittals from search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions’ approved agency list. Unsolicited resumes or candidate information submitted to Emergent BioSolutions by search/recruiting agencies not already on Emergent BioSolutions’ approved agency list shall become the property of Emergent BioSolutions and if the candidate is subsequently hired by Emergent BioSolutions, Emergent BioSolutions shall not owe any fee to the submitting agency.