Tesla Advisor will provide effective and engaging conversations with prospective customers to educate them on the benefits of our electric cars and solar products in a retail location. Think of this role as a consultative sales approach while delivering a high-quality experience to customers.
- Engage prospective customers in retail locations, educating them about Tesla’s product offering, discuss benefits and answer questions
- Collaborate with team members to confirm test-drives and solar appointments
- Actively contribute to a positive team environment by collaborating and maintaining professionally amicable relationships
- Effectively present and sell the entire Tesla eco-system
- Display creative problem-solving in presenting solutions (financial, technical, lifestyle, practical) to customers considering going electric
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of sales experience with a proven track record to meet or exceed goals
- A self-starting entrepreneur with exceptional time management skills and great attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and adhere to business-critical deadlines
- Strong sense of team mentality and culture
- Ability to work evenings and weekends in a retail environment
- Must obtain and maintain all required state mandated licensing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite and CRM tools (Salesforce preferred)
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background check
- Legal right to work in the United States
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license and an acceptable and safe driving record
- Must be at least 18 years old.
Employees in the following states must have or obtain appropriate licensing for Motor Vehicle Sales:
- North Carolina
- Washington, D.C.
Employees in the following states must have or obtain appropriate licensing for Energy Sales:
- New York (NYC, Nassau and Suffolk counties only)
- Washington, D.C.
The sales licensing process must be initiated upon offer acceptance. Tesla will provide guidance and monetary assistance in obtaining licenses.