This position will provide general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. The incumbent will be responsible for answering incoming calls, directing calls to appropriate associates, mail distribution, flow of correspondence, requisition of supplies as well as additional clerical duties as required.
- Coordinate daily activities at the front office and reception area.
- Greet and direct office visitors.
- Conduct front desk security screening.
- Answer main office telephone system and respond to routine inquiries or refer to the appropriate individual.
- Answer general questions regarding company policies and procedures.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies.
- Update and maintain mailing lists and produce mailing labels.
- Direct incoming and outgoing general office mail.
- Track and log A/P invoices and A/R cash receipts.
- Coordinate maintenance of office facilities.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Currently pursuing a college degree.
- 1 year of experience serving in an administrative, clerical, or operational role.
- High attention to detail and excellent proofreading capabilities.
- Self-motivated, creative, and enthusiastic.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate over the phone.
- Professional in appearance, actions, and behaviors.
- Extremely proficient in Microsoft environment including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
About Speedcast Government
UltiSat and Globecomm are now Speedcast Government.
Speedcast Government provides mission-critical communications for our customers' operations even in the most demanding conditions for land, sea, or air. When your job is serving others, it's imperative you perform your work well. That's why you need a communications system you can depend on; one that proves resilient time and again in the harshest environments. We take your most complex networks and transform them into a comprehensive, fully-managed and efficient system at the service of your mission.
By joining Speedcast Government, you will have the opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic and growing organization. We are proud of our diverse and talented workforce who are committed to doing quality work and ensuring that every customer gets best-fit/best-value solutions for their needs. We believe it's the people behind the technology we deliver who make the difference to the customers we serve. At Speedcast Government, we encourage your development and ensure you have the tools and resources you need to get your job done efficiently.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Women / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
If you are a disabled individual or disabled Veteran and require a reasonable accommodation in applying for any posted position, please contact us at (240) 243-5113.