Holton-Arms School seeks per diem classroom substitute teachers for all content areas in grades three through twelve. Substitutes are responsible for implementing the lesson provided and ensuring students learn the material in a supportive, positive environment. The school hours are 8:00-4:00. Substitute teachers are compensated for a full or half-day, depending on the coverage needs.
The School seeks individuals who:
- are passionate about working with students
- are committed to creating a student-centered classroom
- are willing to use and experiment with technology
- are eager to collaborate with colleagues
- are life-long learners
- possess intellectual curiosity, strong communication skills, and a sense of humor
Candidates should possess a bachelor’s degree and have experience working with school-aged children.
Indicate the grades and subjects you are qualified to teach in your cover email.
We seek applications from candidates of diverse backgrounds, talents, and interests who share a dedication and commitment to helping girls learn, grow and make their way in the world.