JustinBradley’s client, an international emerging markets asset manager, is looking to add a Staff Accountant to their Washington, DC headquarters. With several billion under management and over a hundred years of collective success, this firm has become a global leader within the private equity space. Poised for future expansion and continued leadership, this firm offers the tools necessary for their team to grow and development. The Staff Accountant, working closely with the Accounting Manager, will aid in general ledger and financial analysis activities. Thus, the incumbent must be detail oriented and have excellent time management skills.
- Manage the accounts payable and receivable processes;
- Prepare journal entries and bank reconciliations;
- Analyze profit and loss transactions and research variances;
- Aid with monthly financial reporting;
- Assist with the annual budget, tax, and audit processes.
A well-qualified candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field;
- At least one year of accounting experience;
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite and Sage is preferred.