Sr. Recruiter, AWS
The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Recruiting team is seeking a highly skilled and customer-focused Sourcing Recruiter to join our recruiting organization to support hiring of U.S. Government cleared technical talent.
Since early 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) has provided companies of all sizes with an infrastructure web services platform in the cloud. With AWS customers can requisition compute power, storage, and other services–gaining access to a suite of elastic IT infrastructure services as their business demands them. Customers pay only for what they use, with no up-front expenses or long-term commitments, making AWS the most cost-effective, flexible way to deliver their applications to their customers and clients.
Would you like to be a central part of a recruiting team that is responsible for fueling the rapid growth of AWS supporting U.S. Government agencies? Are you a builder? Do you thrive in high growth ambiguous environments? Are you a process-oriented, data-driven recruiting professional interested in making an impact?
The Sourcing Recruiter will work with a team of recruiters, sourcers and recruiting coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent search and placement, process improvement, and strategy development.
The candidate must be able to successfully prioritize and close searches against a timeline and demonstrate the ability to hit benchmarks, metrics, and customer SLAs. He/She will thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will have a reputation for being savvy in candidate generation within the U.S Government cleared space, client/account management, and demonstrate the ability to manage processes and systems effectively.
· Leads various hiring teams to build effective sourcing and assessment strategies to achieve hiring results
· Builds and maintains network of passive candidates and understands and implements on-going relationship management
· Screens and assesses candidates to determine job fit, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high offer-to-interview ratios.
· Recommend ideas to improve the company and the team within Amazon's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
· Manages client relationships and acts as an advisor to hiring managers and interview teams
· Drives and assesses the health of pipeline volume and velocity
· Participates in special projects/recruiting initiatives
· Executes to the sourcing and performance goals laid out within their team.
· Adherence to internal company processes/SLAs associated with all aspects of recruiting.
· Actively manages all job postings and keeps positions current and active in recruiting systems.
· Drives consistent message in protecting data integrity and reporting.
· Effectively assesses and screens candidates for position fit
· 7+ years of corporate and/or search firm progressive technical recruiting experience with a focus on passive candidate generation
· 3+ years recruiting for technical roles including fullstack/backend/frontend software development engineers, systems/support engineers, systems administrators, etc.
· 1+ years of ATS experience with sourcing, monitoring and managing candidates
· 2+ years of experience with MS Office; including Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Experience recruiting technical talent that hold U.S. Government Clearances.
· Ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships.
· Have successfully built scalable recruiting programs and processes
· Ability to continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to sourcing and delivering candidates.
· Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
· Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
· Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
· Possess of strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
· Focus on results, ability to drive the recruiting process and provide responsive follow-up to both candidates and hiring teams
· Experience in building on-going customer relationships through constant communication and ownership of accounts or clients
· Bachelor’s degree
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
This role will sit in our new headquarters in Northern Virginia, where Amazon will invest $2.5 billion dollars, occupy 4 million square feet of energy efficient office space, and create at least 25,000 new full-time jobs. Our employees and the neighboring community will also benefit from the associated investments from the Commonwealth including infrastructure updates, public transportation improvements, and new access to Reagan National Airport. By working together on behalf of our customers, we are building the future one innovative product, service, and idea at a time. Are you ready to embrace the challenge? Come build the future with us.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.