Software Development Engineer
Do you have a passion to build mission critical systems that support millions of transactions every day and response times measured in the millisecond? Would you like to be part of an established FinTech company where your ideas can become reality? Are you looking to work for a company that has a focus on satisfaction and growth?
We are looking for a few extraordinary Engineer to grow our world-class team. Our testing and development teams are focused to solve big, and meaningful challenges in payment security, chip-card, and payment processing. This is a great job if you are an engineer who wants to be part of a small, intensely skilled team, feels total ownership of your work, and can't imagine a day without solving problems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design, develop, and instrument automated test tools to create robust testing infrastructure, so as to extend/enhance complex scenarios testing autonomously
- Build automation tools to do functional, regression, security, performance and load/scale testing of our applications
- Research technologies best fit to mechanize/automate manual testing functions; Develop/source tools for testing measurements and reporting
- Perform manual tests of systems to learn and identify opportunities of improvements in automation; Collaborate with the teams to identify automation/autonomous candidates and automate routine tasks
- Create/maintain the automation and test case repositories and develop test tools documentation/wiki
- Take ownership of all aspects of assigned project’s design and engineering activities
- Design and develop (coding in Python, Ruby, TCL, RDBMS SQL etc) to automate regression test-suite; Improve regression test-suite with each release
- Degree in a technical area such as Engineering, Telecommunications or Sciences
- Solid grounding in software development fundamentals; Algorithms and Data Structures; Desire to learn and leverage exciting new tools and techniques in order to test better, faster, and stronger
- 2+ years’ experience in software development, preferably experience in testing frameworks/tools e.g. RSpec/TestNG, TDD/BDD frameworks, Selenium, mock objects, API automation, Siege etc.
- Programming skills under Unix/Windows, Database SQL, Languages like Python, TCL, Ruby, VB, SQL, HTML/JS, Shell; Web applications development desired to webify tools for easier use by others
- Knowledge and experience using TCP/IP, https, and other IP based communications protocols
- A detail-oriented, problem-solving and highly communicative personality, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience in payment industry, EMV, and payment security are a plus