Signage & Marketing Project Coordinator
We are looking for an outstanding retail signage project coordinator to help manage the production process for offline, printed marketing assets (largely signage and other collateral) as they progress from request through review, printing and delivery. You will work with project managers, creative teams, store teams and team members from other departments to assess and build requirements, project specs, and deliverables. Proficiency with a high level of task management is a requirement. You will also assist with and have experience in budgeting, scheduling, and invoice processing. You will report to the Production Manager, Marketing Projects.
- Manage information and asset flow for marketing assets from request through design, printing, delivery and re-ordering if applicable
- Collaborate with team members across the team to determine how best to plan signage and other projects to meet the needs of marketers, store employees, and customers
- Increase efficiency with print requests/schedules/kits to reduce costs as we scale
- Support program to provide store-specific kits of signage and other materials required for new store openings and changeovers
- Update marketing asset design queue (Trello) with information required for creative execution, including specs, due dates and unique identifiers
You will come with
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in print production and retail signage
- High Excel (can perform complex functions) , some Access Database knowledge a plus
- Proficiency in Trello Project Management
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge a plus
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Generous store discounts
- Health care plans (medical, prescription, dental, vision)
- 401(k), HSA, FSA, Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Disability & life insurance coverage
- Paid parental leave
- College tuition assistance
- Career development & product training
- Consumer classes
- & More!
Total Wine & More is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without discrimination based on race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Total Wine & More makes reasonable accommodations during all aspects of the employment process, including during the interview process. Total Wine & More is a Drug Free Workplace.
The information provided above indicates the general nature and level of work required of the position and is not a comprehensive list of all responsibilities or qualifications. Benefits list is only a highlight of some of the benefits offered to team members; eligibility for certain benefits apply.