Senior Move Packer & Materials Handler
Great pay, fulfilling career, growth opportunities galore.
Are you a compassionate, detail-oriented individual who has an eye for organization and a desire to be a part of a family-focused team? Great—we’ve been looking for you!
WayForth is a relocation company that specializes in downsizing and move management services for seniors. We assist our clients through the sometimes-difficult process of transitioning from their homes into smaller spaces, like independent living communities, condos, apartments, or assisted living facilities.
We are a full solution company that performs most aspects of the move process, including: designing floor plans, sorting, packing, moving, unpacking, and resettling our clients into their new homes.
Our team is composed of individuals who are driven, empathetic, and skilled in direct but compassionate communication. We take care of our clients and each other, and we value a great attitude above all else.
This position is for a part-time (with full-time potential) packer and materials handler whose primary role will be to sort, pack, and unpack items, and to resettle our clients into their new homes.
- The ability to bend, lift up to 25 lbs., and be on your feet for several hours at a time.
- Problem solving and quick thinking skills.
- Direct but compassionate communication style; fluent English speaker.
- Detail-oriented with an eye for design and display.
We are looking for team members who live within 30 minutes of one of our offices:
- Richmond, VA
- Washington, D.C.
- Charlotte, NC
- Philadelphia, PA
WHY SHOULD YOU APPLY?
- Great benefits, including healthcare and PTO for full-time employees.
- Flexible schedule.
- Opportunities for growth are plentiful, and professional development is always encouraged and supported.
- Self-starters will find themselves on a direct path to leadership.