Senior Marketing Manager
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for the integrated implementation of the promotional brand plans across the Immuno-Oncology Franchise, with an initial focus on market expansion activities within Stage III Lung Cancer. Key areas of promotional emphasis for this role include the following: community oncology strategy and tactics, HCP promotion, Multi-Disciplinary HCP team tactics.
This position will report directly into the Brand Strategy Director, Immuno-Oncology Lung Marketing, and will work in close partnership with Marketing Managers/Associate Directors across the entire Immuno-Oncology franchise. The role will work collaboratively across the Immuno-Oncology Franchise team and will play a critical role in integrating the execution of our marketing plan across IMFINZI current and future indications.
This position is based at our Gaithersburg, MD campus, headquarters for our US Oncology business, as well as the US Commercial Center for multiple Therapeutic Areas of our Global Product and Portfolio Strategy businesses.
- Facilitate development and execution of IMFINZI promotional plan and programs, and ensure their consistency with brand strategy
- Lead the IMFINZI oncology tactical planning and execution with a specific focus on market expansion activities within Stage III Lung Cancer
- Participate in the annual operational planning process by shaping the tactical plan and budget required to achieve the brand’s stated objectives
- Manage partner agency relationships, workflow and related expense budgets
- Partner with Business Insights team and external partners to define success metrics and analyze performance of marketing programs on an ongoing basis; Ensure plans are optimized as needed to improve impact and develop recommendations for future plans based on metrics and impact.
- Ensure legal/regulatory compliance and medical accuracy of all marketing materials
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in relevant field
- Prior in-line marketing experience required
- 5+ years’ experience in pharmaceutical and/or healthcare industry with experience in one or more of the following: managed markets, brand marketing, sales, pricing or market research/analytics, strategic planning
- Oncology or specialty care experience highly preferred
- Great communication and cross functional collaboration skills
- Ability to manage complex projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead without authority
- Ability to gauge the feasibility, impact and risks of proposed programs
- Comfort operating in a highly regulated environment and industry
- Possess strong business acumen skills, as role is responsible for managing multiple program budgets, timelines, process and procedures
- High ethical standards and personal integrity
Next Steps – Apply today!
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience – it is the only way that our Recruiter and Hiring Manager can know that you feel well qualified for this opportunity. If you know someone who would be a great fit, please share this posting with them.
AstraZeneca is an equal opportunity employer. AstraZeneca will consider all qualified applicants for employment without discrimination on grounds of disability, sex or sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity leave status, race or national or ethnic origin, age, religion or belief, gender identity or re-assignment, marital or civil partnership status, protected veteran status (if applicable) or any other characteristic protected by law.