Senior Executive Assistant
This position is for an individual experienced in admin and executive support. It is a position with local and national travel – up to 50% of the time. There may be early or late obligations – with some weekend time, as well.
A Wider Circle has developed new and innovative neighborhood programming, and a comprehensive national plan will be released in early 2020. We have already begun to schedule for a year of high-level regional and national engagement.
The Senior Executive Assistant will work closely with the President & CEO as he focuses on large-scale systemic change while also supporting the expanding neighborhood work and growth of our Essential Support and Workforce Development initiatives.
We seek an individual with strong organizational skills, flexibility, and the ability to juggle competing deadlines.
- Managing the daily and long-term schedule of the President & CEO
- Attending meetings and presentations regionally and across the country
- Daily correspondence and communications
- Serving as the point of contact for meetings and visitors
- Strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Excellent organizational, writing, and communication skills
- Significant professional experience in an administrative role
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment