Senior Digital Marketing Associate, Concierge Sales
Total Wine & More's Concierge Sales Department is seeking a passionate and talented individual to join our team as a Sr. Marketing & Communications Associate. The Sr. Marketing & Communications Associate will be responsible for writing creative and captivating content about wine & spirits from around the world and will execute new digital marketing campaigns across multiple digital channels and platforms. We're looking for an individual that has a passion for storytelling and is skilled at using digital media to support and promote new and existing events and campaigns. This role reports to the Email & Events Manager of Concierge Sales within Merchandising and requires a strong knowledge of fine wine (CMS, WSET,or similar certification preferred). Responsibilities include writing copy for emails, content and asset creations for website, e-commerce and social media, and launching effective digital marketing campaigns and consistent evaluation of ongoing initiatives.
- Write creative and captivating content about wine & spirits from around the world to be used across multiple digital channels and platforms,
- Responsible for all social media platforms and their content
- Manage the social media content calendar
- Develop, implement, and manage innovative ideas/promotions to drive greater relevance, engagement, and grow social media communities.
- Optimize PPC and Paid Social programs that engage out target demographic
- Content and asset creation for website, e-commerce and social media
- Assist with graphic design of marketing collateral materials utilizing Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, & Photo Shop
- Deliver best practices and drive incremental revenue through continuous Social Media campaigns
- Monitor ongoing performance and assist in analysis of digital efforts
Minimum Experience, Skills and Education:
- 3+ years' experience in Digital Marketing, Journalism, Brand Marketing, Wine Sales Management or related field
- A strong background in creative writing/copywriting with a portfolio of exceptional work.
- Ability to write various types of copy used on web, emails, and social media
- Bachelor's Degree Digital Marketing, Journalism, Brand Marketing, Wine Sales Management or related field
- Ability to demonstrate use of descriptive, persuasive and narrative writing styles particularly in advertising copy across multiple channels
- Strong fine wine knowledge beyond the Total Wine & More portfolio (CMS, WSET or similar certification/s preferred)
- The ability to translate promotional & brand related content into compelling stories that excite, motivate and inform.
- Performance based marketing spend experience: PPC, display, paid
Preferred Experience, Skills And Education
- Exceptional design eye and ability to create aesthetically impactful and engaging content
- Awareness of trends in design to keep the Concierge Sales brand relevant
- Experience in luxury product marketing a plus
- Ability to manage multi-projects seamlessly
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to produce results within an entrepreneurial environment
- The capacity to work within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- The talent to build collaborative relationships
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Flexibility & adaptability to change
- Ability to work independently, but comfortable taking direction
- Creative and solutions-driven thinker
- Experience building and deploying emails in Exact Target, MailChimp, Premier Cellar, Constant Contact.
- Ability to work cross-functionally as team player
- Experience with brainstorming and conceptualizing advertising messages a plus
- You are immersed in the creative industry, culture and the art of storytelling.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (with Or Without Accommodations)
About Total Wine & More
Total Wine & More is America's Wine Superstore®—the country's largest independent retailer of fine wine. We started in 1991 when brothers David and Robert Trone opened two wine stores in Delaware. Today, our typical store carries more than 8,000 wines from every wine-producing region in the world. In addition, Total Wine & More carries more than 2,500 beers, from America's most popular beers to hard-to-find microbrews and imports, and more than 3,000 different spirits from every price range and category.
Our strength is our people. We are always looking for motivated, talented team members who are interested in working for a company with entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for providing best-in-class service. Our retail stores and corporate office (called the Store Support Center) provide opportunities for career growth and advancement. Offering competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits for qualifying positions, we strive to ensure that all Team Members feel that they are a part of the business, as they are valuable resources to our customers, co-workers, and communities.
Drug Free Workplace