Sales Support Administrator
The Sales Support Administrator will be responsible for coordinating and supporting sales office operations in the local branch office. The ideal candidate will have a strong service background, attention to detail, a high understanding of technology, amazing organizational skills and a willingness to be part of a team. Job duties will include administrative, technology and Company system support, processing, ordering supplies and other administrative and customer service duties as assigned.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Sales Support Administrator will be the face of the office and provide excellent customer services to the independently affiliated sales agents, clients and vendors. The majority of the duties of this position must be performed without delay as this is a critical position affecting agents and the success of their business.
- The ideal candidate will be highly skilled and motivated in both administrative and technology duties. Incumbent will be responsible for direct support of the branch manager and branch office operations, including but not limited to; branch accounts payables and receivables, expense reports, coordination all office administration tasks, including general, office and business supply orders, equipment maintenance, preparation and processing of new affiliation paperwork and licenses, file maintenance and general office appearance and repair issues. The Sales Support Administrator will also provide instruction and support on office systems, order business cards, name badges and other miscellaneous tasks, including zip forms, digital ink and other company programs.
- In addition, the ideal candidate will be able to assist independently affiliated sales associates with marketing, advertising and technology needs. Will coordinate the on-boarding and processing of sales associates upon affiliation with the Company as well as provide support, service and direction on all retention systems for the sales associates. The incumbent will provide social media and marketing support as requested to allow the independently affiliated sales agents to focus on the growth of their business. Limited responsibility for the input and updates to Company related systems (Homebase, Gateway, Trident, etc.).
- Perform variety of other administrative duties as directed.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Two or more years’ experience in a customer centric business environment with administrative responsibility for office operations.
- Real Estate background preferred
- Comfortable working on computer and computer applications with advanced level proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of MS Publisher would be beneficial.
- Proficient and skilled in social media applications including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, company web pages, MLS
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Strong customer service skills with excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment.