Sales & Marketing Associate
At Bozzuto, we’ve been creating inspiring, engaging and vibrant communities for three decades.Why? Because home is where aspirations are pursued and memories unfold. We believe in the power to impact the lives of the people we touch through the delivery of extraordinary experiences.
Tour Your Responsibilities
You’re caring and take pride in making peoples’ day better. You value connections and engaging in meaningful conversations. Your genuine desire to make people feel at home makes you a natural at solving problems for our customers.
As a Sales & Marketing Associate, your primary responsibilities include:
- Converting leads into community tours by following up with all prospects and providing helpful and compelling information about the community and neighborhood
- Conducting informative and personalized tours of the apartment community that result in new leases
- Building brand loyalty by ensuring that the resident experience is consistently stellar
- Generating awareness, interest and excitement via social media
- Working weekends when prospective residents are out looking for their new home—two to three weekends per month with two days off during the week
What You Bring to Us:
- A college degree
- A kick-butt Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook or Instagram account (aka social media savvy)
- A passion for using the phone to talk to people in addition to texting them
- Outstanding communication skills both written and verbal
- A sharp professional appearance
- Sales aptitude
- A real estate license (or willingness to obtain within 90 days of hire) where applicable
What We Bring You:In addition to an award winning culture and amazing work spaces, Bozzuto offers a wide range of insurance options, programs, and benefits that let you and your family be healthy and plan for the future. Our benefits take into consideration everything from career development to family matters, health and wellness. Bozzuto is committed to doing everything it can to offer you quality benefits and healthcare coverage—including access to the best doctors and hospitals at an affordable price. Bozzuto is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE/M/F/D/V.