- Focuses on the creation, dissemination, and tracking of regularly scheduled resource reports and trains team members on new policies and procedures related to the talent deployment systems and processes.
- Makes recommendations to the Managing Principal of Client Engagement and Leaders of the Lines of Business on the assignment of team members for new and existing client assignments.
- Makes recommendations to the Managing Principal of Client Engagement and leads for the Lines of Business Leaders on the assignment of facilitators and other team members for individual projects.
- Tracks and manages talent utilization and billing targets for the company; generates and disseminates weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting as requested to monitor strategic staffing across the organization
- Partners with Salesforce Administrator team member ensuring system changes are implemented and Salesforce is operating at an optimal level and its functioning aligns to the resource management strategy
- Regularly and proactively engages with the Managing Principal of Client Engagement, Lines of Business Leaders and the Business Development team members to understand current and future resource demands to inform resource planning for accurate projections and resource deployment.
- Collaborates with the Managing Principal of Client Engagement & the Line of Business Leaders in planning to ensure talent resource supply meets demand and supports organizational goals including talent utilization targets and profitability
- Establishes practices to assign consultants and facilitators to client engagements and monitors the quality of client services delivered.
- Establishes and maintains a consultant Database of team member areas of expertise, skill levels, experience, and availability to allow for rapid identification of talent resources to meet client needs. Brings experience or skill and competency gaps to the attention of the Managing Principal for resolution.
- Actively leads and executes personal performance (KPIs) and career development (plan) goals
- Actively extends empathy, assists in solving project problems and gives or accepts colleague feedback
- 1+ years of resource management or staffing related experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce Platform, preferred
- Demonstrated ability to design and build a resource management model for a small (under 50 employees and less than two dozen “regularly active” consultants) and in a fast-growing organization based on previous work experience
- Excellent critical thinking, problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or with multiple stakeholders to troubleshoot issues that arise
- Passion for people and demonstrated ability to make assignments with consideration for talent capacity, skills, experience, and interests, and the well-being of the talent being deployed
- Knowledge and understanding of account planning and client relationship management
- Independent and self-directed individual with an entrepreneurial mindset and desire to strategically grow client work
- Working knowledge of change management and strategic HR talent management practices
- Strong organization, project management skills and proven accountability in managing deliverables
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and collaborate to achieve results
- Ability to influence and motivate others to work collaboratively and effectively, including virtually
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience speaking in front of large audiences as well across all levels of an organization
- Proficient in MS Office programs, PowerPoint, Word and other Microsoft Suite programs;
- Familiarity with Salesforce Platform desirable.
Our employees are our greatest asset and we believe in and value them. We recognize that employees must work in an environment that supports their life goals. Therefore, we offer an attractive total compensation package that includes:
- A competitive salary
- An attractive medical, dental, and vision plan, 75% employer paid.
- Contributions made to a health savings account
- 401(k) Contributions
- Nine paid holidays, including the week between December 24 and January 1, company paid
- Contributions to aid with transit and parking fees
- Paid vacation and sick days away from work
- Paid personal time off
- Paid volunteer hours off
- Charitable donation matching
- An educational/professional development stipend