Resident Services Manager
The Ford Agency is recruiting for a Resident Services Manager to provide onsite support at the Bethesda location of a residential facility that provides housing to families of pediatric hospital patients and families during or post treatments. This position is responsible for overseeing the day to day operations, supervising a team, and ensuring that residents have a positive and well-functioning environment. If you have related experience and the ability to supervise a support staff and are looking to contribute in a community-minded environment, we want to hear from you.
- Oversee the day to day operations
- Supervise and train team members
- Plan and direct monthly staff meetings
- Ensure a welcoming and friendly environment
- Monitor and coordinate grounds and facilities management
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent Spanish preferred
- 5+ years of related experience
- 3+ years of supervisory responsibilities required
- Strong communication skills and tactful and compassionate personality
This is a direct hire opportunity. For immediate consideration, please send your resume to:
ATTN: Resident Services Manager - Bethesda
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.