Public Relations Associate
Homesnap is the market-leading national home search platform that provides real-time data to consumers and free leads for agents. The integrated Homesnap platform delivers a superior home search experience to millions of consumers each month, while providing over 175 MLSs and 900,000 agents with access to powerful, intelligent mobile tools that accelerate their success.
Homesnap is looking to add a PR Associate to its Corporate Communications team. The PR Associate will serve as an integral part of a high energy, highly-productive and organized team responsible for increasing awareness of Homesnap as a brand and its products, as well as creating cohesive, impactful and fluid communication that enhances Homesnap’s brand image. In this newly created position, the PR Associate will support the PR Manager and SVP, Communications in a variety of day-to-day public relations and media efforts as outlined below.
- Work closely with PR Manager to develop and execute national PR/communications strategy.
- Draft and edit press releases; coordinate review process, obtaining approval from internal and external stakeholders.
- Schedule and manage press release distribution.
- Contribute to the development of story pitches, key messaging and related activities.
- Actively build and maintain media and agent/broker brand ambassador lists as well as relationships with key media outlets and journalists.
- Monitor and track media coverage.
- Identify and manage U.S. award nomination opportunities for the company
- Assist with the coordination of Homesnap’s presence at 10+ annual industry conferences, including exhibit production, registration, advertising, shipping logistics, and set-up/staffing of exhibits as needed.
- Coordinate the development, design, and ordering of branded collateral, brochures, and signage
- Maintain Homesnap’s communications assets library which includes photos, testimonials, fact sheets, and branding tools.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience in a PR/corporate communications role. Agency experience is a plus.
- Media relations experience including pitching and cultivating relationships with the press.
- Experience in PR metrics, research tools and media monitoring
- Excellent organizational skills, including attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- High level of maturity and professionalism.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills, proven ability to set and meet deadlines and to efficiently manage multiple tasks within reasonable deadlines.
- Strong problem-solving skills, including ability to anticipate problems and use judgement appropriately to plan solutions.
- Ability to work both independently and as a productive member of a team.