Palladian Partners, an Altarum company, is looking for a Project Manager to support a high-profile national public health campaign reaching parents and families with behavior change messages. Palladian Partners, Inc. is a dynamic science and health communications firm located in Silver Spring, Maryland. Our ongoing commitment to provide exceptional strategic communications, editorial support, distinctive design, and superior service to our clients is as unwavering as our desire to enrich people's lives with quality health information.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter with experience leading small project teams supporting health communications projects. This person will be responsible for working directly with clients, planning communications projects and initiatives, and working as part of an integrated project team with federal and non-government partners. The candidate should have a solid understanding of strategic communication planning and multi-channel tactical execution, including for public health and science-oriented communication campaigns. To be successful in the role, the candidate must have robust attention to detail and an ability to maintain a positive relationship with clients and teammates.
Here’s what you’ll be doing
- Work with clients to define overall health communications strategy and project objectives
- Develop strategies for communicating with stakeholders and advocates through traditional and digital communications channels
- Develop innovative communications strategies that work across web, social media, and other media platforms
- Collaborate with team members to identify client needs and generate forward-thinking ideas to engage with targeted audiences to share information
- Coordinate content strategy, social media, graphic design, web development, and editorial staff to establish workflows and timelines
- Monitor and track project resources, deliverables, and deadlines
- Review the work of team members to ensure the highest standards of quality
- A minimum of 5-7 years of work experience
- At least 3 years of project management and planning experience including proposing and implementing research-based strategy and a minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with partnership engagement with professional and advocacy organizations is a plus
- Ability to solve problems quickly and creatively
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Collaborative team player who works well as a manager and member of a matrix environment
- Flexible—willing to do the nitty-gritty work required to make a project successful
- Positive—ability to collaborate with and promote a positive relationship between colleagues, partners, and clients
Palladian employees are highly talented and are encouraged to think and work creatively and strive for excellence. This is a full-time, staff position located at Palladian's corporate headquarters in Silver Spring, Maryland. Palladian offers competitive pay, excellent benefits, and the satisfaction that comes from working on interesting, meaningful projects every day. Palladian's dynamic work environment emphasizes integrity, personal commitment, and teamwork. We invite you to explore exciting and rewarding career opportunities with us.
Palladian Partners provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.