Duties & Responsibilities
MSC is searching for Project Coordinators to provide support to the National Institutes of Health (NIH). This opportunity is full-time with MSC and is on-site in Bethesda, Maryland.
- Summarizes progress of projects.
- Prepares reports for upper management regarding status of projects.
- Researches new trends in project management and related technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- One year of project coordination required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Exceptional organizational skills.
Medical Science & Computing (MSC), a Dovel company, is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.