Philanthropy and Stewardship Officer
KEES has been exclusively retained by Temple Sinai, Washington DC in its search for a new Philanthropy and Stewardship Officer.
The Philanthropy and Stewardship Officer is a newly formed staff position focused on managing stewardship and relationships with members. Experience serving a faith-based organization (or being an active member of one) and a strong working knowledge of the Jewish and Washington DC philanthropic communities are preferred. This is a 25-35 hour/week position with a competitive salary and strong benefits. You do not have to become a member. Flexibility can be offered in both schedule and hours.
Specific Requirements Include:
- A minimum of 5 years of in a relationship-focused role, preferably in the areas of individual philanthropy and major gift fundraising or equivalent experience in a relationship-development role.
- Prowess in problem-solving, strategic and creative thinking, plus taking initiative with consistent and good follow-through.
- Experience working independently in a fast-paced environment, with fluency in managing multiple projects and competing priorities with professionalism.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, including composing correspondence, creating publicity materials and incorporating graphic design.
- Strong analytic and strategic-thinking skills, with demonstrated ability to create, implement, and monitor complex plans and translate those plans into goals and concrete strategies.
- Strong skills in data management, Microsoft office programs and membership database programs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Temple Sinai is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender identity, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.
TO APPLY, PLEASE CLICK HERE: http://bit.ly/TemSinai
To assure confidential tracking of all applicants, no applications will be accepted via email.
This search is being managed by Heather Eddy, President and CEO, and Octavia Daniels, Project Manager of KEES. Questions may be addressed to email@example.com.
KEES is a retained executive search and consulting firm that builds transformative teams and leaders. Founded in 2013 as an expansion of Alford Executive Search, KEES partners specifically with nonprofit organizations to provide an array of search, leadership, interim staffing and human resources support. For more information, please visit www.kees2success.com.
Temple Sinai, organized in 1951, has over 1,200 member-families and is one of the largest Reform Jewish congregations in the Washington, DC area. The Temple Sinai community offers a great breadth of opportunities for participating in worship, social action, programs, and services for all ages, as well as a remarkable Religious School program with over 600 students and NAEYC-accredited Nursery School serving 150 children. For more information, please visit https://templesinaidc.org/.