The Arc Montgomery County has an exciting newly created position for a HQ Office Assistant. This position will require professionalism, flexibility, strong problem-solving skills, a willingness to function as an integral part of a team, an energetic and enthusiastic attitude, an understanding of discretion and how to protect confidential information, and most importantly, excellent communication skills for addressing the needs of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Must be able to relate to people in a warm and open manner, being responsive to their needs, and maintaining a polite, professional demeanor and appearance.
Some of the primary duties will include:
· Provide administrative and clerical support for the Board of Directors and Board Committees
· Manage online Board portal, posting information in a timely and appropriate fashion and providing event registration lists as necessary.
· Schedule and organize assigned Board of Directors, Board Committees, and support group meetings and activities.
· Staff front reception desk to include answering phones, screening visitors and directing guests appropriately, ensuring office security and integrity.
· Coordinate schedule of meeting space at headquarters building, ensuring rooms are prepared as needed.
· Open, date-stamp and sort mail correctly, promptly and efficiently.
· Track postage used by division/department/program as applicable. Disseminates incoming e-faxes and promptly and efficiently notifies staff of delivered items, maintaining a log of incoming items. Processes necessary bulk mailing paperwork.
· Assist Office Manager with invoice vouchering for Chief Executive Officer, Chief Operating Officer, and other departments as assigned.
· Assists with agency-wide events as requested.
3 – 7 years of relevant experience.
$34,474 - $36,219