Deep Family Values
Over the past 60 years, Atlantic Recycling Group has grown its' service area across the Mid-Atlantic region, and seven states, while selling recycled products across the United States. Today, Atlantic Recycling Group is keeping up the family tradition, continuing to be run and operated by second generation Millstone family members. Atlantic Recycling Group is leading the way in crating efficient metal recycling that benefits people, businesses, and the environment!
Some of the benefits of being a part of Atlantic Recycling Group
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Safety Program: Boots
- Prescription Eye Glass allowance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off
We seek an energetic professional to work with the Marketing Director, to create, implement and analyze the effectiveness of marketing initiatives with the goal of increasing market share and improving visibility. If you are motivated self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career!
- Cultivate Industrial leads generated through cold calling and other marketing channels to build new commercial customer relationships.
- Respond to all Customer inquiries.
- Maintain existing customer relationships.
- Create, share and respond to content for Facebook, Twitter, Google & Instagram.
- Create industry-related blog entries.
- Create and edit short videos for YouTube.
- Maintain communications with existing customers in a meaningful way through online communities and at customer-related events.
Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Associates Degree in Marketing or related field and/or 2 to 3 years of progressive marketing experience.
- Demonstrated writing and editing skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills.
- Detailed-Oriented and conscientious.
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to travel to off-site locations.
- Current, valid driver's license.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Effectiveness in written and spoken communication in English.
- Spanish Bi-Lingual a plus!
- MS Word, Excel and Outlook with intermediate proficiency.
- Adept interpersonal skills in working with clients, customers and the public at large.
- Experienced in various business, video and graphics software products.
- Working as part of a team, but able to remain independently motivated.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to stand; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Atlantic Recycling Group Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We consider all applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex national origin, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, or any other legally protected status.
Must be able to pass Pre-employment drug screen, criminal background screening, I-9, and driving record screening.