Marketing Proposal Coordinator
There is a reason that Clark is a leader in the construction industry. Simply put, it’s our people. From highways to hotels and residential housing to railways, we rely on the leadership, talents, and drive of our employees to bring great projects to light. Are you interested in becoming a part of our team? If so, take the next step and start building your career with us today.
We're looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator to become part of our creative, collaborative and high-energy team. As an integral part of this team, you'll have the opportunity to market the company, as well as develop innovative and creative proposals, presentations and other materials that help win new projects for Clark.
- Develop and execute winning RFQ and RFP responses.
- Organize and help lead proposal teams in coordination with our operational leaders and the company’s national Marketing team.
- Build collaborative relationships with operations staff to facilitate team synergy, creativity and effectiveness.
- Participate actively in developing RFQ or RFP responses, including writing, editing, visual communication, graphics and interactive media.
- Help maintaining company information, materials and associated Marketing databases.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major requiring writing, analytic and communication skills.
- Two to three years of relevant and successful marketing and proposal management experience, with two years in the architecture, engineering and/or construction (AEC) industry.
- Proven experience coordinating and managing large-scale and complicated proposal efforts.
- Strong organizational, planning and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to write and communicate in a clear and compelling manner, with a strong command of English grammar and editing, as well as attention to detail.
- A good eye for visualization, layout and/or graphic design skills to facilitate appealing and effective communication, with experience using Adobe Creative Suite required.
- Creativity and resourcefulness, with the ability to execute creative ideas effectively.
- Confident personality with the ability to think strategically and help teams develop sound marketing, pursuit and proposal strategies.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to coordinate the activities of various team members and to prioritize tasks when faced with multiple deadlines.
- Strong work ethic and problem-solving skills with a “hands-on” and team-oriented attitude.