We are excited to partner with a counter-culture lifestyle and social support community for pregnant women and new mothers. They are a start-up about to launch an updated website and membership model in January 2020. They are currently seeking an organized and innovative marketing professional to lead all marketing efforts.
Responsibilities will include:
• Plan, develop, and execute marketing campaigns across a variety of channels (e.g., website, email, social media, print)
• Lead all outreach and marketing efforts for monthly events in DC area
• Provide ongoing support of digital marketing channels
• Define key metrics to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing and communication efforts.
• Monitor ongoing marketing activities to provide quantitative insights around marketing strategy implementation.
• Identify opportunities to extend reach among target audiences.
• Effectively manage marketing production and dissemination schedules.
• Proven experience executing website, social media, and other marketing efforts to improve engagement, email distribution lists and conversion. This includes proficiency with content marketing, SEO, influencer marketing and Facebook/Instagram paid advertisements.
• Strong analytical skills including experience designing and providing analytics reports to inform marketing campaigns.
• Proficiency with analytics systems and tracking tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, YouTube Analytics, and social media reporting tools (Facebook Business Manager, Twitter Analytics, etc.).
• Expertise in social, digital, print, and email marketing best practices in order to effectively reach target audiences.
• A motivated team player with great communication skills and a positive attitude
They are eager to find a Marketing Maven who is passionate about providing better support to women as they journey through motherhood and interested in joining the team long-term!
While the position can certainly be 100% remote, given the event and influencer marketing responsibilities, they have a preference for someone located in the DC area.