Marketing Manager, Retail
Support the retail marketing team in the execution of integrated
business-to-business and business-to-consumer marketing plans including; graphic design, budget management, social media and advertising plans, tenant relations, vendor management, special events, sales promotions, and miscellaneous marketing duties for the entirety of the JBG SMITH retail portfolio.
- Assist with retail marketing projects including, but not limited to; graphic design support, eblast distribution, contact database management, social media management, demographic research, property photography management, etc.
- Design and maintain property marketing flyers and property specific websites.
- Assist with design and updates of various marketing collateral.
- Coordination of marketing functions including management of agencies and related vendors.
- Participation in “value-add” marketing decisions including incentives, outreach, process, etc.
- Identify and manage relevant partnership and sponsorship opportunities.
- Support the marketing team when working with leasing, development, property management and asset management teams to develop and implement effective marketing strategies.
- Be an external representative by maintaining contacts with market data resources including property management firms, sales firms, advertising firms, and market research firms.
- 3-5 years of marketing experience
- Experience in commercial real estate is preferred
- Bachelor's in marketing, graphic design, communications or related degree required
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and Microsoft Office
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment working with multiple clients and team members
- Ability to effectively interact with internal and external team members, clients, and contacts
- Posses strong intrapersonal skills, excellent communication skills, and be a creative thinker
JBG SMITH is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected class, in accordance with applicable law.