Job Description Summary
The Property Marketing Manager is responsible for providing strategic partnership and creative oversight for our high-profile listings within Tysons Corner, VA & Bethesda, MD. Daily responsibilities include partnering with our fee-earners and clients on campaign development, event planning, budget execution and management, and operational/organizational structure for major listings throughout the city. The Property Marketing Manager is accountable for providing fee-earners and clients with best-in-class materials and results for our listings.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Overseeing a team of Property Marketing Coordinators, you will need to take initiative and exhibit self-motivation to deliver on a variety of fronts, partnering with our top fee earners and investor clients to deliver best in class results for our listings.
We are seeking a personable and highly motivated teammate who brings creative skills to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and entrepreneurial sales environment.
- Oversee team of Property Marketing Coordinators and partner with Graphic Designers to develop and execute strategy and material production.
- Lead proactive strategy and creative support in partnership with our fee-earners, clients, and team members.
- Serve in a client-facing role that includes regular marketing update meetings/calls and world-class customer service overall.
- Work within defined brands and templates while taking artistic direction to create layouts for print and digital property marketing.
- Provide multifaceted support to the-fee earners to elevate and develop new, creative ideas to market our listings.
- Manage the production and creation of all listing collateral, including outsourced materials and vendor relations management.
- Conduct final review of all externally-focused deliverables for the team to ensure best in class work with no errors or omissions.
- Maintain company databases to track clients and listing information.
- Provide development and mentorship to a team of Property Marketing Coordinators.
- Responsible for internal client satisfaction and addressing any feedback from fee-earners and clients.
- Perform ad hoc revisions to marketing collateral for assigned listings.
- Ensure the delivery of a clean final product to fee-earner or client.
- Develop and implement best practices both within and outside the Marketing team.
- This position is primarily based in Tysons Corner, VA, but will need to travel to Bethesda, MD 1-2 times weekly.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.