Marketing Graphic Designer
CoStar Group is the number one provider of information, marketing, and analytic services to the US commercial real estate industry. We are currently seeking a Marketing Graphic Designer to join our Marketing department. As a member of the marketing team you will collaborate with brand managers, executives, subject matter experts, and developers to successfully design campaigns that that support our growing brand and products.
You will be responsible for building creative campaigns that include concepts, high-quality designs, high-level content, graphics, mock-ups and layouts for both print collateral and interactive marketing materials including digital ad displays. Additionally, you will contribute to the experiential design process aligned to events. This will include video storyboarding, animation and infographics. You will work in various marketing channels targeting a variety of customers and prospects. You will work in a team with fellow designers, copywriters, marketing managers, and senior executives.
- Deliver designs from concept through deployment.
- Design for a variety of channels including direct mail, email, collateral, video, web, and mobile.
- Produce designs to help the marketing team develop effective marketing campaigns, including high-fidelity mockups, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Work with vendors to execute production of print, interactive and video assets.
- Manage design assets and contribute to brand templates.
- Bachelor’s degree in visual arts, graphic design, related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 3+ years of ad agency, marketing department, B2B, or design studio experience.
- Proficiency in design & prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.
- Requires knowledge of industry relevant multimedia software.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS a plus
- Experience working with printers, developers, videographers/photographers and other vendors.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact with team members at all levels
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced agile environment
NOTE: This position requires that you present a portfolio of past projects as part of your application.
SO WHY WORK FOR COSTAR?
CoStar Group is the number one provider of information, marketing, and analytic services to the US commercial real estate industry.
Our culture of innovation and excellence attracts and encourages the best and brightest in a broad range of disciplines, which makes CoStar a fun and supportive place to work. CoStar’s benefits plan ranked among the top 10% of employers nationwide. Besides generous pay and performance-based incentives, the company also provides a 401(k) with company match. We support our employees’ professional and academic growth with internal training and tuition reimbursement.
With a state of the art in-house gym and healthy snacks in every kitchen, we were recently recognized by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence with their Seal of Workplace Excellence and their Health & Wellness Trailblazers award. Our 10-point commuter assistance program, which resulted in traveling 4.8 million fewer vehicle miles and saving 242,000 gallons of gasoline per year, also recently won the Commuter Connections Incentive Award!
At CoStar we believe in working hard and playing hard. While we take our work seriously, we make plenty of time for fun. Join the team and check out our fleet of loaner bicycles and Segways to take a break. Give back to the community and participate in the CoStar Builds service program. Restore and rejuvenate with onsite yoga classes or in our state of the art gym.
CoStar Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer; we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing