Marketing Coordinator III
The position’s primary responsibility is to lead development of and actively produce marketing proposals in the Architecture/Engineering/Construction (AEC) industry. The Marketing Coordinator III leads the preparation, production, and delivery of proposals, Statements of Qualifications (SOQs), and presentations. This includes support for pre-positioning and go/no-go decision making and presentations and qualification materials in response to solicitations.
The Marketing Coordinator III is the key player in content development, creating persuasive text, graphics and ensuring that the final deliverable is consistent, high quality and timely. The Marketing Coordinator III maintains and manages all marketing databases, tracking of opportunities, and prepares reports. The Marketing Coordinator III provides in-house BD & marketing support to other members of the Marketing team as required, manages resumes and project experience summaries and other marketing collateral, coordinates conference, events and trade shows. He/she ensures that all deliverables are in alignment with CRB’s brand standards. This position will require the ability to maintain a strong sense of focus and confidence under tight deadlines and varying workloads while working within our team environment. The successful individual must be able to demonstrate flexibility in working with a variety of team members to meet dynamic project demands.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communication or equivalent experience.
- 8+ years of experience in proposal development within the A/E/C industry.
- 4+ years of experience coordinating, preparing, organizing and completing standard government forms (SF255/SF 330) and letters of interest.
- Track record of success creating content for complex solicitations above $20M.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, including demonstrable experience in technical writing and editing.
- Excellent graphics and editing skills. Multiple work samples will be required.
- Excellent proofreading skills, expert with standard stylebooks.
- Strong project management skills.
- Experience leading others in project structures.
- Expert level user of InDesign/MS Office Suite and SharePoint.
- Expertise in and regular user of social media.
- Event/conference logistics experience a strong plus.
- Works with all aspects of the RFI/RFP/RFQ proposal process including establishing priorities and target dates for information gathering, writing, review and approval; meeting deadlines; editing content for consistency, clarity and compliance; and providing overall quality assurance.
- Leads, coordinates and/or is an effective and contributing team member in proposal projects.
- Schedules milestones and reviews, conducts reviews and works to ensure timely, high quality deliverables.
- Develops project descriptions and resumes.
- Creates business development content such as presentations, sales collateral, thought leadership articles, award submissions, qualifications and social media posts.
- Establishes collaborative working relationships with Business Development professionals, Project Managers and other marketing professionals to support prospecting, qualification and the overall sales process.
- Conducts final Quality check, including proofreading for grammar, style and RFP/RFQ compliance.
- Builds and maintains strong, flexible and positive working relationships with team members.
- Provides input and participates in annual reviews of regional coordinators.
- Shows leadership with an expanded knowledge of CRB industries and markets and possesses a strong understanding of client needs and expectations.
- Represents CRB in a professional manner.
This is a full-time position
CRB offers a complete and competitive benefit package designed to meet individual and family needs.
CRB is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/D/V