Job Description Summary
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing strategic partnership, project management and creative oversight for a set group of office listings within Washington DC. Daily responsibilities include partnering with our fee-earners and clients on campaign development, event planning, budget execution and management, and operational/organizational structure for major listings throughout the city. The Marketing Coordinator is accountable for providing fee-earners and clients with best-in-class materials and results for our listings.Job Description
Overseeing a portfolio of office listings, you will need to take initiative and exhibit self-motivation to deliver on a variety of fronts, partnering with our top fee earners and investor clients to deliver best in class results for our projects.
We are seeking a personable and highly motivated teammate who brings creative skills to work in a fast-paced, collaborative and entrepreneurial sales environment.
- Partner with Graphic Designers to develop and execute strategy and material production.
- Lead proactive strategy and creative support in partnership with our fee-earners, clients, and team members.
- Serve in a client-facing role that includes regular marketing update meetings/calls and world-class customer service overall.
- Provide multifaceted support to the-fee earners to elevate and develop new, creative ideas to market our listings.
- Manage the production and creation of all listing collateral, including outsourced materials and vendor relations management, for your set group of office listings.
- Maintain company databases to track clients and listing information.
- Perform ad hoc revisions to marketing collateral for assigned listings.
- Ensure the delivery of a clean final product to fee-earner or client.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2-3+ years of experience
- Real estate, architecture or commercial construction marketing experience preferred, but not required.
- A hands-on approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven ability to work across different audiences, personalities and experience levels.
- Ability to successfully partner with both internal and external resources to build marketing content and marketing activities.
- Self-motivated but works well in group environment.
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman & Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law.