Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Deloitte as one of the 500 fastest growing companies in North America (see Deloitte Fast 500) and Inc. as one of the Top 50 Companies to work for, Credible is expanding our Rockville, Maryland based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility For The Marketing Coordinator
- Run Mail Campaign reports daily for multiple sources.
- Manage mail campaigns for Credible office.
- Coordinate shipping and receiving of all Marketing items for internal and external events/trade shows/communications.
- Collaborate on new campaigns and strategies to increase market exposure and new business.
- Implementation of marketing directives and sales strategy on a local/regional level in assigned territories to engage consumers and assist in relationship development with the brand
- Support the lead generation process for Tradeshows.
- Support the development of sales presentation documents.
Success Defined For The Marketing Coordinator
- Team player.
- Ability to add insight to the department.
- Supporting Event Manager with travel arrangements and personal itineraries.
- Support Credible Marketing Department on all events from planning to breakdown and clean up.
- Helping with assignments given by Senior leadership in Credible.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 2-3 years of job-related experience or equivalent.
- Superior computer skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent Communicator, both verbal and written.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple deadlines.
- Intense attention to detail with accuracy and consistency.
- Moderate computer and software skills for basic data entry.
- Ability to build effective relationships with a wide range of people.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proven time management and organizational skills.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.