Marketing & Communications Associate
JSSA’s Marketing Department has an immediate opening for a full-time, energetic and innovative Marketing and Communications Associate to join our team. The marketing team is responsible for managing JSSA’s brand internally and externally to ensure brand language and graphic standards adhered to and incorporated into all JSSA collateral materials, presentations, and digital content. We are also responsible for managing content for the agency’s website jssa.org.
- Write, edit and assist with the production of all agency materials including marketing brochures/flyers, ads, direct mail pieces, annual reports, website content, e-newsletters and press materials;
- Work with a graphic designer and program stakeholders to create compelling materials that will drive awareness, drive referrals and audience engagement;
- Proofread all marketing and communications materials prior to dissemination;
- Create and manage a database of client testimonials and stories for marketing purposes;
- Create new media contacts and participate in any networking/outreach activities as needed;
- B.A. degree in English and/or Communications and three plus years related experience required;
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills; Ability to write for multiple audiences using clear JSSA brand language;
- High attention to detail;
- Excellent proofreading skills;
- A team player able to work with various levels of internal and external clients;
- WordPress experience is required.