The GEICO Digital Marketing Division is seeking two, highly motivated professionals to join our team and help manage the digital advertising programs for an emerging commercial insurance product.
This candidate must have strong technical abilities and be able to learn new interface technologies quickly. This candidate must also be comfortable managing a heavy workload, balancing tasks and managing relationships with external vendors.
Responsibilities will include campaign management, weekly/monthly reporting, and consistent and effective communication.
The ideal candidate will have a desire to work in a dynamic environment, possess an eye for detail and a mind for analytics, great communication skills, and be a self-starter. Applicant must be a team player with a positive attitude who is motivated to advance the program to the next level.
* Manage digital advertising campaigns (paid search, aggregators, display, paid social)
* Analyze data to identify key metrics and opportunities
* Weekly/monthly/ad hoc reporting
* Account/campaign audits
* Monitor competitive landscape
* Communication of insights, trends, results, and analysis in various formats (written, verbal, presentations)
* Test ad copy, landing pages, bid strategies, and new betas
* 1-2 years of experience. Internship experience is considered.
* A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college in Marketing, Business, Communications, or related field.
* Effective written and verbal communication skills.
* Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
* Strong organization and prioritization skills to coordinate between multiple projects
* A broad understanding of digital advertising and an interest in new technology
For more than 75 years, GEICO has stood out from the rest of the insurance industry! We are one of the nation's largest and fastest-growing auto insurers thanks to our low rates, outstanding service and clever marketing. We're an industry leader employing thousands of dedicated and hard-working associates. As a wholly owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway, we offer associates training and career advancement in a financially stable and rewarding workplace.
Our associates' quality of life is important to us. Full-time GEICO associates are offered a comprehensive Total Rewards Program*, including:
- 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and leave programs
- Tuition reimbursement
- Associate assistance program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Business casual dress
- Fitness and dining facilities (at most locations)
- Associate clubs and sports teams
- Volunteer opportunities
- GEICO Federal Credit Union
* Benefit offerings for positions other than full-time may vary.
GEICO is an equal opportunity employer. GEICO conducts drug screens and background checks on applicants who accept employment offers.