Clark Construction Group, LLC, one of the nation’s largest providers of construction services, is seeking a Marketing Associate to support the team in the acquisition of new work.
- Serving as part of proposal preparation team responsible for updating of standard material information for inclusion in marketing packages (i.e. resumes, project sheets, and experience matrices, etc.)
- Assisting in proposal production (i.e. copying, collating, binding, etc.)
- Developing the capability to prepare informational and other qualifications documents, and supporting other areas of the company (as required) with marketing-related assistance
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a concentration requiring strong writing, analytical and communications skills (i.e. marketing, communications, English, etc.)
- Demonstrated writing and editing skills
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Detail-orientation and conscientiousness
- Good verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate with senior management, supervisors, peers and clients
- Strong computer skills (Word and PowerPoint required, Adobe InDesign a significant plus)
- Strong work ethic and the ability to manage multiple projects under deadlines
- Working as part of a full team but able to remain independently motivated
Our headquarters is located in the heart of Bethesda, Maryland, surrounded by hundreds of restaurants and shops and directly above the Metro Red Line. Clark provides excellent benefits not only through competitive compensation packages but also flexible and dependable health and welfare options, continuing education, retirement plans, including a 401(k), a safe and sound work environment, and much more. Clark Construction Group, LLC is a Drug-Free and Equal Opportunity Employer.