Marketing Admin Assistant
Are you someone who seeks opportunity and has a true desire to grow your career with an organization that has enriched the lives of clients and communities in the Washington, D.C. region for 150 years? If so, Sandy Spring Bank may be the perfect fit for you!
Sandy Spring Bank is a growing financial services company focused on creating remarkable experiences for our employees, clients, shareholders and communities. We are proud to be recognized for the12th consecutive year by Forbes magazine as one of the top 50 “Most Trustworthy” corporations in America. Our values run deep in integrity, relationship building and community outreach.
To help us attract the highest quality individuals, we offer a comprehensive benefits package to those who qualify. We offer competitive market salaries, paid time off, multiple retirement savings options, full health care options, life insurance, health care and dependent care flexible spending accounts, career development opportunities, tuition assistance and volunteer opportunities. We are proud to offer those, and so much more, making Sandy Spring Bank a desirable place to work and build a career.
About The Job
Sandy Spring Bank is currently recruiting a Mortgage Marketing Administrative Assistant in the Mortgage Department. If you are the chosen candidate, you will be responsible for assisting the Mortgage Division in achieving the department’s and the organization’s goals by completing related tasks focused on helping deliver both brand-building and revenue-generating results. Support a variety of mortgage marketing initiatives and administrative projects in a fast-paced environment. This is an excellent entry-level marketing position in the financial services industry with the opportunity to learn and grow in specialized Mortgage Marketing.
Areas of Focus:
- Marketing Project Support
- Graphic Design Support
- Administrative Support
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Merchandising or related field.
- Three years of professional on the job experience working in marketing or advertising.
- Self-starter who can multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment and adhere to deadlines.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Strong organizational, project management, written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other MS Office applications.
- Knowledge of social media channels.
- Basic knowledge of InDesign, UNIFY, CX360, Social Survey and other marketing computer software and online applications (CRM tools, Online analytics, Google AdWords, etc.)
Sandy Spring Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace environment and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position, please call our job line at 1-800-399-5919 and select option 5. Requests are considered on a case-by-case basis.