Market Data Services Analyst
Analyzes users' market data requirements and coordinates with vendors to ensure that business needs are met. Manages relationships with market data vendors (e.g., Refinitiv, Bloomberg) and may negotiate terms and conditions for the organization's market data subscriptions.
- Completes basic, routine financial, analytical and database work relating to the company's market data and/or index licensing systems.
- Assists with client onboarding process which includes providing product information, product ordering, reporting support and billing procedures.
- Contacts clients to collect delinquent reporting and payments promptly, escalating issues as needed
- Provides responses to client inquiries relating to their GIS accounts and escalates as needed.
- Supports internal customers with routine and/ or ad hoc reports as needed.
- Works with accounting and financial reporting teams as necessary.
- Education Required: Bachelor Degree in Business or related discipline
- Experience Required: At least 1 year