Legal Administrative Assistant
The Ford Agency is seeking an experienced Legal Administrative Assistant to join the Trust and Estates practice group of this Bethesda-based law firm. This smart and motivated team is looking for someone who shares their drive and work ethic. If you are apt to always go above and beyond and are looking for a team of professionals committed to mentorship and staff professional development, this could be the perfect next step in your career.
- Proofread and edit documents with a high-degree of accuracy
- Coordinate meetings, travel itineraries, and manage attorney calendars
- Support attorneys with court filings and production of final documents
- Copying, binding and preparing documents
- Complete electronic filings
- Assist with paralegal duties
- Advanced MSOffice skills and editing ability
- 2+ years of legal administrative experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
This is a direct hire position. For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to:
Attn: Bethesda Legal Admin - Trusts and Estates
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.