Junior Java Developer
What You’ll Be Doing...
If you are curious about new technology and the possibilities it creates, then this job may be perfect for you. As part of the Information Technology team, you will work on new technologies and find ways to meet our customers’ needs and make it easy for them to do business with us on digital channels. You will use your expertise to solve complex problems and find unique solutions. The work you’ll do every single day will make people’s lives, work and play better.
Our Digital VES IT team is looking for a highly motivated Junior Java Developer.
- Collaborating with IT and business teams on projects.
- Troubleshooting issues within VES IT applications.
- Supporting code and configuration updates.
- Evaluating proposals to make sure they’re technically sound.
- Supporting the implementation of upgrades and new applications.
You’ll Need To Have
What we’re looking for...
- Bachelor’s degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Experience in programming with Java and J2EE technologies.
Even Better If You Have
- A degree.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle phases, including system analysis, design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation.
- Knowledge of computing software, hardware and networking infrastructure.
When you join Verizon...
You’ll be doing work that matters alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other. Beyond powering America’s fastest and most reliable network, we’re leading the way in broadband, cloud and security solutions, Internet of Things and innovating in areas such as, video entertainment. Of course, we will offer you great pay and benefits, but we’re about more than that. Verizon is a place where you can craft your own path to greatness. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, find your future at Verizon.