Aramark (NYSE: ARMK) proudly serves Fortune 500 companies, world champion sports teams, state-of-the-art healthcare providers, the world’s leading educational institutions, iconic destinations and cultural attractions, and numerous municipalities in 19 countries around the world. Our 270,000 team members deliver experiences that enrich and nourish millions of lives every day through innovative services in food, facilities management, and uniforms. We operate our business with social responsibility, focusing on initiatives that support our diverse workforce, advance consumer health and wellness, protect our environment, and strengthen our communities. Aramark is recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE, as well as an employer of choice by the Human Rights Campaign and DiversityInc.
Avendra is North America’s leading hospitality procurement services provider. Avendra was founded in 2001 by hospitality management companies looking to leverage buying power and create efficiencies in supply chain management. Acquired by Aramark in 2017, Avendra now manages supplier contracts and sourcing responsibilities for Aramark businesses in North America, other group purchasing organizations owned by Aramark, as well as our traditional hospitality clients. We combine years of hospitality expertise, purchasing power, services and software to help customers impact the bottom line, improve operational performance, and better serve guests and customers. Avendra is headquartered in Rockville, Maryland and employs about 400 associates.
- Interprets legal documents (e.g. supplier contracts, amendments) to accurately transcribe relevant data into Avendra’s eRM system
- Supports eRM data integrity
- Maintains data in eRM related to suppliers, contracts, amendments, and allowances
- Works continuously to improve the accuracy of price groups and regions
- Maintains accuracy of initiative related data
- Assist department management with special or ongoing projects, especially those related to GPO integration