Integrated Project Manager
Ogilvy is seeking a highly driven, digital-savvy integrated project manager to join the production team. As an integrated project manager, you will partner with creative, strategy, and account teams across projects with huge impact that span the private and government sectors.
You will manage projects including, but not limited to, content creation, brand and visual identity, website design and development, email marketing, print materials and collateral, video production, and asset development for paid media.
Our agency environment is fast-paced and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with multiple teams, vendors, partners, and management. This position offers an exciting opportunity to advise and work with some of the world’s top organizations, by making brands matter. Clients choose Ogilvy because of the breadth of our experience and the depth of our relationships. Team members join because they love the challenge of our client work, the rich heritage of Ogilvy, and camaraderie with others who are creating global integrated campaigns.
- Work with account and functional leads to develop and manage scopes of work and budgets varying in size from small one-off projects to mid-size integrated projects that are part of large scale campaigns with minimal support and oversight from senior producers.
- Ability to create and manage a project plan with long and short term timelines, with an understanding of prioritizing resources and tasks.
- Clearly communicate project status, timelines, deliverables, goals, and expectations to teams and clients on a regular basis.
- Drives the creative process by participating in the assessment of feasibility of proposed solutions.
- Consistently identifies and pursues opportunities for enhancing involvement and contributions to the account, team, and agency.
- Is fully familiar with client team’s communications plans for accounts; understands and tracks clients’ businesses.
- Makes increasingly substantive contributions to the development of new business proposals and presentations for potential and existing clients.
- 3+ years of producer/project management experience demonstrating successful management of projects from kick-off to completion.
- Solid understanding of project process (e.g., design and development of a website) and campaign lifecycle.
- Ability to multi-task and work cross-functionally with creative, strategy, accounts, HR, and finance.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in high-pressure situations.
- Effective working both independently and as a team member; demonstrates autonomy over assigned work while working towards goals shared by the team.
- Outstanding organizational skills and attention to detail.
- A quick learning, curious, problem solver with a passion for bringing digital and social media projects to our clients.
- Seeks out and is receptive to feedback. Learns from and applies feedback by making suggested improvements and adjustments in work performance.
- Strong written and oral presentation skills; ability to be client facing.
- Experience with project management software (i.e., MS Project, Omniplan) a plus.
- Agency experience is strongly preferred.
- BA/BS required.