Innovation Center Event Coordinator
Provide meeting and event support to Booz Allen’s Meeting Services group - the primary client is Booz Allen’s Innovation Center. Serve as the main POC for day to day meetings and work seamlessly with the Center’s event manager on large scale events. Manage all aspects of the event life cycle by participating in pre-event logistics meetings and planning calls, ensuring every item is completed through the process. Act as a liaison to building management, security, catering and other vendors for meeting and event coordination as necessary. Assist with managing space transformations, including working with the Facilities team and contractors to direct and manage space conversions. Build and manage event registration sites using the Cvent registration tool.
- 2+ years of experience with corporate meeting and event planning
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite products
- Knowledge of all aspects of meeting planning
- Ability to qualify requests through detailed questions and general comprehension of issues or concerns
- Ability to maintain quality standards, attention to detail and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A BA or BS degree
- Experience with using the Cvent event registration tool
- Ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff, including C-suite executives
- Ability to meet deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to deliver outstanding customer service
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristics—to fearlessly drive change.