Human Resources Coordinator
Paragon Gene Therapy, now a part of Catalent, hires people with a passion to make a difference. Your expertise, coupled with our advanced technologies and collaboration with innovative pharmaceutical, biotech and healthcare companies, will help bring life-enhancing products to the people you know and love. Your talents, ideas and passion are essential to our mission; to develop, manufacture and supply products that help people live better, healthier lives. Paragon Gene Therapy, in Baltimore & Harmans, Maryland, provides industry-leading GMP development and manufacturing services for cutting-edge biopharmaceuticals such as recombinant viral vectors, next generation vaccines & hard-to-express recombinant proteins and oncolytic viruses.
The Human Resources Coordinator will support the needs of the department while ensuring alignment with HR strategy, and provide support across a variety of human resource functional areas to include: onboarding/orientation, offboarding activities, lawful permanent residence process, HRIS entry, payroll support, basic training activities and employee engagement activities.
- Responds to first level HR inquires around policies and procedures, employee visa questions, benefits & payroll, onboarding and exit, etc...
- Facilitates new hire process to include on-boarding communication, data entry ADP Workforce Now, and fully facilitating new hireorientation.
- Spearheads Lawful Permanent Residence Process (H1-B, F-1, etc.); acts a liaison between third-party vendor/attorneys and the company.
- Generates HR reports, metrics, presentations, spreadsheets, and correspondences.
- Maintains employment files, I-9’s, and confidentiality statements.
- Supports HR Projects to include open enrollment, wellness initiatives, training and development, and company-wide events employee engagement activities.
- Acts as backup for onsite interview support
- Ability to think, plan, and execute independently on multiple projects simultaneously in an organized fashion.
- Ability to navigate in an ambiguous environment with multiple stakeholders.
- Must have high degree of integrity to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Has a strong customer service orientation and looks for opportunities to be proactive with regards to supporting our workforce.
- Proficient in MS Office suite and prior experience working with applicant tracking and human resource information systems.
Education & Experience:
- 3 years of administrative experience in a human resources environment
- HS degree required; Associates or Bachelor preferred