Graphic Artist Intern
The Graphic Artist Intern will collaborate with Developers, Instructional Designers, and other Graphic Artists to provide comprehensive multimedia support, creating computer graphics, digital photography, videography, and animation for use in the development of e-Learning initiatives.
- Create graphics, animations, videos, web interfaces for web portals, e-Learning, marketing and communications products
- Provide technical assistance on computer graphics, digital photography, videography, animations, etc.
- Conceptualize, design, and produce graphics demonstrating technical constructs and concepts
- Create interactive or animated graphics and videos using a variety of tools
- Assist in the production of videos and/or photos
- Provide quick turnaround and graphic design support
- Maintain production standards and meet deadlines
- Provide quality control support
- College coursework in Graphic Design, Arts or related field
- Prior experience in photography, video production, and/or graphic design
- Working knowledge of Adobe products, to include Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro.
- Knowledge of working with various webinar platforms
- Knowledge of developing user interface (UI) designs, web-based training, and other multimedia products
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & oral) at all levels within the organization
- Ability to be a creative self-starter who works well both independently and in a team environment
Hendall Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.