We believe that as a Financial Representative, you make a key impact on the branch culture and sales, as the official face of Fidelity. Through honesty and integrity, we know you will inspire client dedication and engagement in order to develop long-lasting positive relationships with Fidelity. We will help you obtain your FINRA series 7 and series 63 licenses allowing you to provide fundamental financial guidance and mentorship.
The Expertise We’re Looking For
- A college degree is encouraged yet not required
- We feel customer service, sales, phone or financial services experience will prepare you for this role
- Banking, insurance, or financial experience is an excellent addition to your experience
- We'll support you while you learn the FINRA licensing material and work to obtain your Series 7 & 63 licenses during your first six months
The Purpose of Your Role
It is our mission for the Financial Representative to have rewarding interactions with clients. As a multi-talented expert for compliance and all front lobby transactions, you will partner and contribute to branch success by identifying sales opportunities.
The Skills You Bring
- Superb interpersonal skills and passion to engage with customers
- An aptitude for sales to dedicatedly identify leads
- Remarkable attention to detail and ability to prioritize
- Computer literacy and experience working with multiple applications at once
The Value You Deliver
- A vital member of the team, you are offering support to Fidelity’s most wealthy and valuable clients daily
- By identifying leads and making effective introductions, you are directly impacting the success of the branch
- Your efforts will be valued by clients and you will find working with those clients a rewarding experience
- As a technology champion for the branch, you will be an early adopter of technology and share what you have learned with the team
How Your Work Impacts the Organization
Fidelity remains committed to delivering the best customer experience in the financial services industry. We help millions of people save and invest through personal investment accounts and workplace savings plans. Our associates build long-term relationships with our customers, helping them navigate our full range of investor products and services, including one-on-one investment guidance, wealth management, retirement planning, income strategies, and college planning services, as well as integrated employee benefits solutions.
At Fidelity, we are focused on making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want. We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com.
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.