Financial Planning Representative
We are currently seeking Financial Services Professionals who can bring the strength of our products to the South Asian community.
At MassMutual, we respect your experience and expertise, whether you're a seasoned financial services professional, or a career changer looking to enter the market. You’ll have the freedom to build your practice the way you want with the support of a business partner who mirrors your desire for innovation.
Partner with an organization committed to supporting the South Asian community.
- State-of-the-art technology platforms to support the growth of your business
- A diversified portfolio of solutions – all manufactured here, so your input can directly impact the products we develop
- A one-stop shopping hub for insurance solutions when your clients’ needs must be met with products we do not offer
- Proprietary research studies that provide advisors with key insights into the South Asian community
- Market Development/Networking Abilities
- Communication and Organizational Skills
- Disciplined Work Ethic
- Entrepreneurial Mindset
Financial Services Representatives are independent contractors and are not employees of MassMutual, its subsidiaries, or of General Agents with whom they contract. Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company (MassMutual), Springfield, MA 01111-0001. Local firms are sales offices of MassMutual and are not subsidiaries of MassMutual or its affiliated companies. Securities offered through MML Investors Services, LLC, Member SIPC, and a Mutual subsidiary. CRN202106-249238