Brivo is currently seeking an experienced Financial Analyst who will be responsible for applying business, technical and analytical skills on various projects in financial planning, budgeting, forecasting and implementation of practical business solutions. This individual, reporting to the CFO, will act as the analytical engine of the company to provide insights and support “optimal” business decision making.
If you have excellent analytical and financial modeling skills, and you know how to present and evaluate business opportunities, we want to hear from you!
- Identify, quantify and model key metrics that drive growth and revenue
- Design and implement data warehouse approach to capture critical raw data from disparate systems to enable systematic analytics and reporting of KPI's and ad hoc reporting
- Evaluation and selection of tools to optimize data gathering and analysis, business intelligence and executive dashboard reporting
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variances
- Manage financial budgeting, forecasting and monthly variance analysis
- Perform pricing and gross margin analysis of products and service lines
- Lead quantification of analysis of capital project expenditures, prioritization and ROI in support of strategic objectives
- Provide company-wide support in analytics, research and estimation
- Perform risk assessments and manage insurance programs
- Hands on experience in creating and building “the deck”
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting and/or Data Science is required
- 3-5 years of experience in Financial Planning and Analysis, financial modeling and BI reporting at large companies with extensive in-place systems and tools.
- Previous financial analysis experience within SaaS and recurring revenue technology preferred
- Experienced at pulling and creating data sets, relational databases, SQL queries is required
- Significant experience with NetSuite and BI tools is required
- Ability to boil down concepts, trends, financial results into simple visual presentations
- Strong financial and analytical skills including experience creating complex financial models and efficiently communicating results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Brivo is the original innovator of cloud-based physical security solutions for commercial buildings. Currently serving over ten million users, Brivo offers a unified security platform including access control, mobile credentials, mobile administration, video surveillance, identity federation, visitor management, and elevator control. As a SaaS company, Brivo also offers a complete API platform service that empowers partners to build custom integrations and vertical market offerings. Our mission is to make the world a safer place by providing a subscription-based service for securing buildings using reliable, convenient, scalable, cyber-hardened technology.
Brivo is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled