Imagine your ideal job. Now add bowling. And arcade games. And parties every day of the week. This isn’t any ordinary office; it’s the beginning of a bowled new career as a Senior Bowling Mechanic & Facility Manager with Bowlero Corp. These managers are the ones who help keep our centers operating efficiently. They manage a team of mechanics who are responsible for the operation of their center’s pinsetters, pinspotters, automatic scoring machines, lanes, and other equipment found throughout the facility. They’re involved with all center maintenance and repairs, providing leadership to their team and support to the General Manager (to whom they report).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES: Get a glimpse of all you’ll experience as a Senior Bowling Mechanic & Facility Manager
KEEP EVERYTHING RUNNING SMOOTHLY
- You’ll manage the bowling’s center’s day-to-day from a technical perspective, doing everything necessary to keep the center operating efficiently
ASSEMBLE AN ALL-STAR TEAM
- In conjunction with the center’s General Manager, you’ll help recruit, hire, train, and schedule our B- and C-Mechanics whom you’ll supervise on a daily basis
TRAIN THEM WELL
- Provide training and instruction to your mechanics in Bowlero Corp’s machine area, safety procedures and standards of operation for bowling equipment, building maintenance, and preventative maintenance
- Ensure operational compliance with all appropriate laws and policies (including OSHA safety practices and procedures); monitor and maintain machine stop records and summaries to determine repairs; schedule routine maintenance of the HVAC system, roof, plumbing, electrical, life/safety, and other building systems
PLAN. BUDGET. IMPROVE.
- Assist in planning and budgeting for center repairs and upgrades; obtain bids for routine and emergency repairs/maintenance; suggest improvements to the center’s equipment to reduce environmental impact and cost
- Be available to work varying shifts, from weekends to holidays, in addition to extended workdays as needed by your center
WHO YOU ARE
You’re an experienced, technically proficient manager and a strong team player who can troubleshoot with the best of ’em! You’re comfortable supervising a team of mechanics and can clearly communicate your department’s needs to the members of your team. And you’ll have an affinity for spotting and resolving center technical issues as (or, better yet, before) they arise. Most importantly, you will possess a strong desire to grow and to develop the talent and skill of the technical staff that you supervise.
DESIRED SKILLS: Check out the desired skills below and see if you have what it takes to join our world-class team
- 5+ Years of Bowling Mechanic Experience
- Solid Communication Skills
- Strong Team Player
- Staff Supervision
- An ability to walk, bend, and stand for periods of time and lift objects as necessary
THE BOWLERO CORP TEAM
From Bowlero and Bowlmor Lanes to AMF and Brunswick Zone, our family of brands features the best in bowling entertainment and events at 300 striking locations nationwide. We’re committed to diversity, dedicated to our guests, and devoted to making the work-life experience a joy for one another. Because when work is this much fun, it doesn’t feel like work at all. Join our team of over 8,000 associates, and discover what it means to live the #BowledLife.
Interested applicants please email Ashley at email@example.com